Thursday 4 September 2014

BIG NEWS

So after about a month of making everything was just right, I have finally opened up my Etsy page online!

My page is all about easy design solutions at a low cost; developing design packages online that provide people with design inspiration, space planning solutions, budgets and furniture recommendations. The idea is that clients will e-mail me regarding their plans for a space they are hoping to re-do, and depending on the package they choose to go with I will send them an electronic solution to get them started and feel confident to go forward on their own.

I am very excited about this new endeavour, and hope for the best that this will be a success!! Be sure to check it out and spread the word!

GreatNorthDesignCO. on Etsy!

Katelyn :)

No comments:

Post a Comment