Friday 10 October 2014

New (kind of) home new beginnings!

Well I have made the move back to Perth, my beloved second home in Western Australia. I have just started at a job there where I will be an in house designer and project manager for A large custom home builder Webb and Brown-Neaves. I am pretty excited to start this new endeavour, and gain some experience in my field outside of Canada. I am hoping that the new job will give me a new perspective on design, and see how things are done in a new environment. I also absolutely loved Perth the first time I was here and I am certain it will be no different this time around. The laid-back aspect of the city in general is definitely something that makes it that much more enjoyable.

Look for further updates on my life abroad as an interior designer in Australia, I am hoping to share as many of my experiences with you as possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment