Wednesday 24 October 2012

Welcome!

Hello! My name is Katelyn Rempel, and I am a recent graduate of the Interior Design program at Ryerson University located in the heart of Toronto, Ontario. Design has been my true passion in life for as long as I can remember, from early childhood colouring books to a full time career. I believe that good design has the ability to transform a space into something truly wonderful, and that it possesses a positive impact on the way in which we as humans live. A person's home is their most personal possession; you can tell a lot about a person based on the design of their home because it directly reflects them, and who they are. It was this thought that made me want to specialize in residential design. To help people design the house of their dreams, where they feel it is completely unique to them is something I feel great accomplishment in.

My intention for this blog is for it to act as a source of inspiration for those interested in interior design. It will be a collaboration of both great design ideas by others and a few of my own, along with random thoughts and rambles. I hope that you enjoy the posts that are yet to come, and if  you ever have any questions, or wish to work with me on creating your perfect home, please feel free to drop me a line.




No comments:

Post a Comment