Thursday 8 November 2012

DIY Necklace Holders


Ever have those long necklaces that get tangled no matter how carefully you place them in your jewelry box? I know the annoying task of taking necklaces out of knots all to well, and I am sure many others can relate! So I have decided to make my own stand so that they are easily accessible, and one that looks great too!



I love the conversion of this old vintage tool box in a complete jewelry stand. It provides ample amount of storage, provides hanging space for longer necklaces, and adds a wonderful sense of character to a space. 


I love finding DIY pieces that take on a whole new meaning, like this cutlery organizer turned necklace holder. Once this simple wooden piece is turned vertically it is the perfect piece for hanging in a bedroom! 


My favourite style would have to be this one with the different unique knobs on an old piece of driftwood. I am leaning towards doing something like this for my room, mostly because I have extra wood from my barn board head board. I love the use of different colour and style knobs it really adds character to the piece, and works really well for those long necklaces of mine that keep getting tangled! 



No comments:

Post a Comment