Monday 26 November 2012

Toronto Neighbourhoods

Lately I have been taking on a real interest in learning more about the Adobe programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. I have always known the basics of each programs, but now I am starting to really try and gain an in depth knowledge of each of the programs since it really is amazing what you can do with them.

I have always enjoyed simplistic line drawings and graphic elements. I find a simple line drawing can be quite beautiful because it is not complicated or overwhelming when you look at it. I have seen a number of variations of neighbourhood map drawings done on programs similar to the adobe ones, and thought I would take my own stab at it.





I think that these simplistic designs would look wonderful as a framed piece of work; on it's own or part of a series. I must say I am pretty happy with the final result! If anyone is interested in a print I would be happy to do it for any neighbourhood, in any colour. The file can also be formatted for any size! 




No comments:

Post a Comment